We have been avid auto enthusiasts all our lives and have restored and owned over 20 collector cars. We are members of the Gold Coast Porsche Club, the Gold Coast British Car Club, the South Florida VW Club, the South Florida Thunderbird Club and the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA). Since 2008, we have been appraising classic cars, street rods, Restomods, motorcycles, RVs, boats and planes in South Florida. We provide auto appraisals for pre-purchase and pre-sale purposes, insurance and legal disputes, diminished value claims, replacement value for insurance, total loss disputes, bankruptcy, divorce and probate.
- Diminished Value Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired?
- Prior to Loss Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth?
- Insurance What kind of insurance is right for your car? Will it cover full replacement cost?
- Custom car appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Not able to get there to touch and see your possible dream car?
- Pre-sale Fair Market Evaluations What is the correct price to ask for your car in today’s market?
- Motorcycles appraisals Yes, we appraise bikes! And bikes with sidecars!
- Boats and Watercraft Living here in South Florida we sometimes spend as much on our boats as we do cars or even our house.
- Light aircraft Any light aircraft with a maximum gross takeoff weight of 12,500 lbs. (5,670 kg) or less.